CEA’s expertise in the environmental sector extends to staffing, organizational consulting, and the operations needs of our clients.
Using a consulting-based model that leverages our networks and those of our clients, CEA identifies top-tier talent with a focus on finding the right experience and cultural fit for the organization. We recruit senior leadership and management level positions, finance and operations executives, managing directors, as well as development and communications professionals.
Our many years of experience working with an array of businesses and national and international environmental organizations has afforded us a deep understanding of our clients’ work, as well as access to a broad network of professionals from across the environmental and nonprofit fields. In addition, we provide customized guidance and support on the full spectrum of organizational design issues.
- Executive search and transition planning
- Staff recruitment
- Talent acquisition partnerships
- Board recruitment
- Staff planning
- Compensation review
- Operational support for startup and growing organizations
Contact Melissa Beard Clack to learn more about this practice area.
Recently Completed Searches
- Rainforest Action Network – Executive Director
- The Sunrise Project – Chief of Staff, Global Climate Program
- CLASP – East Africa Director
- US Water Alliance – Vice President, Programs & Strategy
- Pisces Foundation – Operations Associate
- Mosaic – Project Manager
- The Schmidt Family Foundation – Investment Associate
- International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) – Deputy Director
- Heising-Simons Foundation – Program Officer, Climate & Clean Energy
- Switzer Foundation – Executive Director
- Klamath River Renewal Corporation – Chief Operations Officer & Chief Financial Officer
- Ocean Science Trust – Executive Director
- Goldman Environmental Fund – Program Associate
- Water Foundation – Program Associate
- Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) – Associate Vice President, Agriculture
- ClimateWorks – Program Associate, International and non-CO2 Initiatives
- Pacific Institute – President
- Water Funder Initiative – Initiative Director
- The Nature Conservancy (TNC) – Project Director, Connected Lands