The Environmental Policy & Advocacy group provides strategic consulting services to address environmental challenges and opportunities for the private, public, and non-profit sectors. Our tailor-made approach combines strategy development, regulatory and political advocacy, coalition building, and outreach and communications.
We partner with our clients to develop long-term solutions with cross-functional teams. In designing client strategies, CEA can also support program implementation through project management and start-up staffing.
We have expertise in air quality regulation, clean energy projects, transportation electrification, transportation incentive funding, climate change policy, dam removal and associated river restoration, and legislative strategies. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, NGOs, trade associations, and government agencies.
Browse our specific service offerings and read select case studies to learn more.
- Strategy development CASE STUDY, CASE STUDY
- Regulatory and political advocacy CASE STUDY
- Regulation and rule monitoring CASE STUDY
- Stakeholder negotiations and coalition building CASE STUDY
- Outreach and communications strategies CASE STUDY
- Program implementation CASE STUDY
- Short-term and start-up staffing CASE STUDY
- Trade group management CASE STUDY
Contact Peter Okurowski to learn more about this practice area.
Environmental Policy & Advocacy Clients
- 1Energy Systems
- Association of American Railroads
- Ball-Foster Glass Container Co., LLC
- BNSF Railway
- California Cogeneration Council
- California Energy Commission
- California Supply Chain Jobs Alliance
- Duke-American Transmission Co.
- Duke Energy North America
- General Electric Transportation
- Independent Energy Producers Association
- Inland Container Express
- Klamath River Renewal Corporation
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Live Nation
- Majestic Realty Co.
- McKinsey & Company
- MESA Standards Alliance
- NRG Energy
- Pathfinder Renewable Wind Energy, LLC
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Range Energy Storage Systems
- Sierra Club
- Solazyme Inc.
- Southern California Edison
- Toyota Motor Sales, USA
- Union Pacific Railroad