CEA helps clients identify, track, and manage complicated environmental regulations and policy initiatives that impact their businesses. We forecast possible policy changes and impacts, and evaluate alternative compliance strategies at the local, state, and federal levels.
CEA convenes and educates key decisionmakers to build trust and develop a dialogue among regulators, policymakers, other stakeholders, and our clients. We also help clients integrate environmental compliance into long-term business planning and sustainability goals.
Browse our specific service offerings, and link to a case study where available.
- Regulatory compliance and implementation case study
- Research and analysis
- Regulation and rule monitoring case study
- New policy development
- Coalition building
- Outreach strategies case study
- Multi-stakeholder negotiations
Contact Darcy Wheeles to learn more about this practice area.
Regulatory and Government Affairs Clients
- 1Energy Systems
- Association of American Railroads
- Ball-Foster Glass Container Co., LLC
- BNSF Railway
- California Cogeneration Council
- California Energy Commission
- Duke-American Transmission Co.
- Duke Energy North America
- General Electric Transportation
- Independent Energy Producers Association
- Inland Container Express
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Live Nation
- Majestic Realty Co.
- McKinsey & Company
- NRG Energy
- Pathfinder Renewable Wind Energy, LLC
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Solazyme Inc.
- Toyota Motor Sales, USA
- Union Pacific Railroad